WE OFFER A VARIETY OF CREATIVE SERVICES TO SUIT INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Double Chin Removal
Treatment Detail Kybella can help you get rid of that unwanted fat below your chin, and all without requiring any surgery! There is no need for liposuction for that saggy chin and neck. All you need is an injection. You can get rid of your double chin, and there are no incisions, no stitches, and no scars. Belkyra is a groundbreaking innovation in cosmetic medicine.
Kybella is a non-surgical therapy that takes less than an hour. It is the first product to garner FDA and Health Canada approval for treatment of a double chin. Known as Belkyra in Canada, it uses an injection into the tissue below your chin. Once injected, Kybella causes the breakdown of unwanted fat. In just a short amount of time, you should start to see the fat melting away; you will have a firmer neck area and no more double chins.
Under Eye Bags Removal
The cause of eye bags or wrinkles under the eye is often an accumulation of fat or skin, (or both) in the infra-orbital area underneath the lower eye lid. Eye bags can affect men and women of all skin types. Eye bags are different to puffy eyes. Puffy eyes tend to be transitory in nature, and caused by factors such as tiredness, excessive alcohol or tobacco use, a build up of fluid, an allergic reaction or perhaps an infection.
Under Eye Bags Removal
The eyelid surgery are a reduction of “bags” under the eyes, which immediately improves your appearance by taking away your tired look. Your eyelids will be firmer and tighter, and if your vision is affected by drooping eyelids, blepharoplasty will correct this. Wrinkles will be reduced, but not completely eliminated, and your eyes will look brighter and clearer. The physical benefits from eyelid surgery will make you feel more confident and self-assured, boosting your self-esteem.
FAQ’S : Double Chin and Facial Tightening
What is the procedure?
During the session, a warming sensation is felt as the Exilis energy is passed on to the deeper layers of the skin. Advanced cooling is used to protect the skin while the energy heats up deep tissue. Constant and close monitoring of the temperature of the skin results in a successful treatment.
Is the treatment painful or any side effects?
No, the treatment is absolutely pain-free and free from any side effects in the future. You just have to believe in the efficiency of the treatment.
How many treatment sessions do I require?
Minimum 4-6 treatment sessions done at a gap of 10 days are required for the needed results. It is a lunch time procedure and each session takes just half an hour. You will get to see the desired results immediately after the first session.
Low fat, healthy and balanced diet with regular exercises are the only instructions or precautions for this treatment. This treatment is not for the pregnant/lactating women and people with an implanted pacemaker or metal implants in the treatment area.
FAQ’S : Under Eye Bags Removal
What are the Causes?
Puffy eyes can result from a number of causes, including
• Fluid retention such as due to changes in weather or hormone levels.
• Allergies or dermatitis, especially if puffiness is accompanied by redness and itching.
• Certain medications.
What can be done to reduce the eye bags?
There are a number of steps you can take to prevent and reduce mild under-eye puffiness
• Get enough sleep at night. For most adults, seven to eight hours a night appears to be the best amount of sleep.
• Sleep with your head slightly raised. Add an extra pillow or prop up the head of your mattress. This helps prevent fluids from accumulating around your eyes as you sleep.
• While sitting up, apply a cool tap water compress to the skin under your eyes for a few minutes. You can also use chilled cucumber slices, a refrigerated gel mask or chilled, damp tea bags.
• Reduce allergy symptoms. Avoid allergens when possible, and ask your doctor about over-the-counter or prescription allergy medications. If puffiness is severe and persistent or you notice swelling (edema) in other parts of your body, see your doctor. He or she will want to rule out other possible causes of swelling, such as kidney or thyroid problems or a side effect of medications.
How can we manage under eye bags?
Following are the treatment recommendations for puffy eyes
• Use of Vitamin K cream.
• Lymphatic drainage massage of the area with Vit E oils.
• Radiofrequency Eye massage.
• Injection of Hyaluronic Acid in the sunken socket areas
• Cosmetic surgery – Blepharoplasty.