WE OFFER A VARIETY OF CREATIVE SERVICES TO SUIT INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Cellulite is a bumpy, uneven skin resulting from displaced fat and toxins trapped above the fibrous bands of connective tissue in the dermal layer of skin. Cellulite is very common in women. The association with woman is linked to the effect of estrogen hormone on the skin and soft tissues, which we do not fully understand. The cellulite results in dimpled, uneven skin with a cobblestone or orange peel appearance. The most common areas of the woman’s body affected by cellulite are the thighs and the buttock, however, cellulite may affect other areas as well Midsection, Flanks and Back
Dermosonic combines ultrasound and non-invasive subdermal therapy to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and localized fat reduction. With the Dermosonic treatment you will also temporarily increase local circulation and it will relieve minor muscle aches and pains as well as relax muscle spasms. Dermosonic is the most effective treatment found to reduce the appearance of cellulite by effectively targeting the subcutaneous fat layer.
• The Dermosonic treatment method for cellulite is a two-step process. First, ultrasonic waves penetrate beneath your skin creating fibrosis breakage preparing the tissue for the second stage by stimulating blood circulation thus liquidating deposits of fat. In the second stage, connective tissue is elongated which then causes the dispersion of fat deposits and the promotion of lymphatic drainage by using specialized vibratory and suction techniques. With Dermosonic, you are not only reducing fat and cellulite but you are also improving body contouring.
• Keep in mind though, that there is no permanent cure for cellulite and that Dermosonic is only a temporary non-surgical treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite. The cellulite becomes much less visible since the both the tension of connective tissue and the pressure of accumulated fat deposits and fibrosis build-up around the cellulite are greatly reduced and therefore a smoother, firmer, more toned look is imparted to the skin.
• Several treatments are required and each lasts approximately 60 minutes. Most People see visible results, in inch loss and firmer skin, immediately following their treatment.
• No, there is no pain associated with the Dermosonic treatment. Dermosonic is non-invasive, they are no painful rollers, and treatment can be compared to a deep-heated relaxing muscle massage.
• Anyone who is serious about getting rid of cellulite or simply improving the appearance of their skin is a candidate. Even People who are undergoing or have previously had liposuction are suitable to receive Dermosonic treatments.
Why do women get cellulite more than men?
It’s a really common problem, affecting up to 90% of women at some point in their lives, and up to 20% of men. This is simply down to how fat is stored in the body – men and women have completely different structures. Men’s bodies carry fat in a lattice grid formation, whereas women’s is more open.
The cause of cellulite is fibrous bands between skin and underlying tissue called septa. When fat is stored between these anchors, it bulges, causing the dimples seen on the surface of skin.
Why is it mostly visible on the legs and buttocks?
Cellulite normally affects areas that are more prone to fat gain, and the thighs and buttocks are the most common areas for fat storage in women, who make up 90% of all cellulite sufferers.
Is cellulite inherited?
Genetics can play a part in whether you’ll develop cellulite, so if your parents experience it, you’re more likely to see it yourself.
Can dieting help reduce cellulite?
Losing weight doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll lose cellulite, but refined, processed foods that are high in sugar and fat (and can cause weight gain when you overindulge) contribute to the appearance of these dimples, and so should be avoided.
Is there a treatment that really works?
Yes, there is! It’s called Cellfina and works by snipping the septae to smooth the dimples they cause. With one minimally invasive session, our doctors can reduce the appearance of cellulite, with results lasting up to 3 years, making it the most effective treatment currently available. It is FDA-approved for an improvement in the appearance of cellulite in 98% of patients.
Is All Cellulite The Same?
No, not all cellulite is created equal – there are a few different types.
There are 4 grades of severity for cellulite,
1- no visible cellulite even when skin is pinched
2- no visible cellulite when standing or laying down, but visible when skin is pinched
3- visible cellulite when standing, but no visible cellulite when laying down
4- visible cellulite when standing or laying down
Types of cellulite
Aqueous – located all over the body, aqueous cellulite is often caused by water retention, with the familiar orange peel appearance to the skin.
Adipose – this type of cellulite is only visible when skin is pinched, and is usually caused by a sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy diet.
Fibrous – this type of cellulite can be quite painful to the touch, and may seem hard, appearing most commonly on the hips and thighs as visible bumps.